Monday, November 3, 2008

First Road Trip

Mommy and I got back from our first road trip together last night and it was pretty cool. We went to Tennessee so I could visit Lubby, Bob-Bob, TT, Great Gran and Great Granpa, Auntie Kimmy, Auntie Tonya, and some of Mommy's Soroity sisters. It was pretty cool, and I must have been really sleepy because I slept the whole way to and from TN.

Mommy had me going all day Friday but let me wear (but only long enough for pictures) that orange jumpsuit with the hood on it...I wonder what that was all about because I was not in it very long. Daddy posted those pictures last night.

Then Saturday we were out all day again. We went to this lunch that had a lot of pretty ladies. I was in heaven and they all wanted to hold me....I let them know that I liked it by smiling a lot.




All in all riding in the car is pretty neat and I like TN...my Lubby makes the funniest faces at me. She is funny and I like her.


Oh and before we left town Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor. I weighed in at 13 lbs 6oz and am 24 inches long. Granna said if I get 3 feet taller I will be as tall as her.

No comments: