Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hilton Head Island, SC


So Mommy and I arrived in Hilton Head yesterday after our 4 day trip in Minnesota for my Uncle Raaj's high school graduation (mommy will put those pics up yesterday). Daddy, GUT, Auntie Lauren, GrandPaul, She Ma Ma and my Great Grandparents had been there since Saturday. Boy were they happy to see me. I was a little sleep though. For some reason Mommy woke me up at 4am to get on a plane. Hope she does not do that again!!!!

So after lunch and a quick nap we got in a HUGE bath tub...but it was not warm like the little one at home. Mommy kept calling it a Pool. It was GREAT!!!! I could splash all I wanted and kick my legs all I wanted. Daddy, GUT and Auntie Lauren played with me while Mommy took lots of pictures...then Daddy got out and took some pictures of me and Mommy. So enjoy everyone...and be on the look out of LOTS more. I get to go to the beach tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!!






























1 comment:

Qb said...

He is going to be the next Michael Phelps of swimming, minus the weed... I see it coming!!! He loves the water.