Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Today Daddy took the tree and decorations out the attic and we decked the halls!!!! It was super fun!!! I helped Daddy take the tree out the box and put it up. Then I helped...well more like played...put the ornaments up. Boy can those things bounce!!! Uncle Travis and Auntie Lauren were over to help too. Mommy helped as much as she could...Daddy was in full control of tree decorating...he seems to really get into it...lol.

Well here are some of the pics below...enjoy!!!

After all that hard work...Mommy made a yummy dinner for me to chow down on!!!

While I was eating I noticed an ornament out of place...so I HAD to go and fix it!!!

Lots going on this month!!! And lots happened at the end of last month. Mommy and Daddy will upload pictures from Thanksgiving and make a big announcement!!!!

No comments: