Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and Boys Day out!!!!!

This weekend was action packed!!!! First on Saturday Daddy, Mommy and I went to Granna's house for her 1st Annual Easter Egg Hunt!!! Mommy had gotten me the coolest Elmo basket but I didn't know what it was for until we went to Granna's. There were lots of kids there but I just hung out with Daddy...I was kinda sleepy. But when it came time to find eggs Mommy showed me how and I found TONS of them...it was fun putting them in my Elmo basket!!!

Then yesterday after Palm Sunday Mass Daddy and I went to GrandPaul's office so Daddy could fix something and my favorite Uncle was there!!!!! I took a quick nap but then Daddy, Uncle Travis and I went and hung out at Stats and watched some Basketball!!! We were there ALL afternoon. It was so fun!!!! When we got home I took a shower with Daddy and went right to bed!! I was super tired.

Here are some pictures from each day...enjoy!!!!


And these are from the Boys Day out....

I didn't do that!!!! Well maybe I did...
What Dad? It is my drink!!!Uncle is showing me how to use his iPhone...Hello french fry...I am going to eat you now...I think I will just chill out in VIP for a little while...

2 comments:

Erika Eubanks said...

Awwwww!! How cute! You did a great job at the Easter Egg Hunt Aiden!

I especially love Boys Day Out!! You are so blessed to have a daddy who will let you hang out with him and watch the big game! :~)

Oh Baby!!!!!! said...

Sundays are their days...and my day of rest!!!!