Sunday, April 25, 2010

Inman Park Festival

It is that time of year again!!!! FESTIVAL SEASON!!! I am not sure how many we will get to go to before Noah gets here but Mommy and Daddy love the festivals so I am sure it will be as many as possible.

On April 25th Mommy, Daddy, Granna and I went to the Inman Park festival!!! Mommy loves this area of town and we had a ball!!! It was the first of 4 festivals I would get to go to this year. And Mommy got to go to all but 1 of them, but I will cover that in a later post!!! Here are some pictures from that!!!


I didn't want to be IN the stroller I wanted to PUSH the stroller
Then I wanted to ride ON daddy!!!
How cool do I look in Mommy's sunglasses???
While Mommy was standing in line at the ATM I discovered MUSIC!!!!
The drums wee my favorite!!!!
And I played....
And PLAYED!!!!
Then we went and listened to some music....
He was REALLY GOOD!!!
I was mesmerized!!!!
Mommy's feet were tired so she sat down and listened to the music...
And then I was pooped myself so I hung out in one of these cool chairs...all in all it was a GREAT day!!!

No comments: