Thursday, June 9, 2011

Potty Champ!!!

While Mommy and I were on vacation last week I decided it was time to be the potty champ!!!!! Grandad gave me a pep talk about the potty when we got there and he is right...I am a BIG BOY!!! So every time I needed to go boo boo I went all by myself. And I told mommy when I had to go potty when we were not in the room. She was so proud of me!!!

And now that I am back home I have had undies on at school ALL DAY!!! And I have only had ONE accident. I am even learning how to hold it!!! Last night before I went to bed I told daddy that I had to go boo boo...as I was running to the bathroom I told him "I am holding my boo boo daddy!!!!!!"

He was proud of me just like mommy. I think I should be able to keep this going. That means that mommy has to get me some more cool undies. Maybe she will let me pick the new ones out!!!

No comments: