Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 month doctor appointment

This morning Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor for my 6 month check up. I am 19 pounds and 3 ounces in weight and a staggering 28.5 inches long. Dr. Doyles-Little told Mommy and Daddy that my length is off the charts for my age but that my weight is near the 90th percentile!!!

This month something new happened that I was not too happy about. At the end of the appointment the nurse stuck me in the leg and injected me with something that didn't feel too great. But Mommy was there and gave me kisses to make the sting go away...I hope that was not something that I was going to keep getting but for some reason I think that this will be a reoccurring incident!!!!

What is up next? This weekend Auntie Kimmy will be in town to celebrate her birthday...which is tomorrow. Happy Birthday Auntie Kimmy!!! GUT gets here tomorrow night...he and Auntie Lauren are going to babysit me on Saturday so Mommy and Daddy can go out with Granna to dinner. Mommy is really excited about her birthday coming up on March 13th...she told me that I am going to stay with Granna overnight for the first time...now we will see if that really happens because we all know that Mommy and Daddy can't be without me for long..he he he.

No comments: