Friday, February 13, 2009

I have teeth!!!!

Lately I have been a little fussy...my gum's have been killing me!!!!! Today Mommy put her finger in mouth to do her normal gum massage to make me feel better and she got all excited...I didn't know that these new sharp things in my mouth were something to be happy about...because I have not been happy about all the discomfort. So it seems that these sharp new things are called teeth...and I have two of them on the bottom!!! Mommy is really excited about it...she won't be excited when I bite her for the first time...lol. I am also sitting up like a big boy now...like all the time. Sometimes I loose my balance because I try and do too much, but I am getting to be a pro. Daddy and Mommy also moved me out of the sink tub to the big tub in my bathroom. It is really cool.

What's next? Lubby, Bob-Bob, and GUT are coming in town tonight...can't wait to see them. Then tomorrow Mommy and I are going to give Daddy his Valentine's surprise then go over Lauren's house to hang out for a big Valentine celebration with Lubby, Bob-Bob, GUT, Lauren, Aunt Stick, Granna, Pop-Pop, Mommy and Daddy...it should be loads of fun. I am sure that Daddy will post pictures from the party soon. So until next time...

No comments: