Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun Times with Family!!!

We are always going to this Mexican Cantina in East Atlanta. Mommy and Daddy went a lot with Granna and everyone else before I was in Mommy's belly. And ate there A LOT while I was in Mommy's belly!!!! And we have gone a few times since I came out of Mommy's belly. Needless to say, everyone knows who I am when we go there. It is always fun and we can even bring Pac!!! Cousin Jareen and Kayla have moved to Atlanta so Granna called and invited us to dinner. Uncle Raaj is here for the summer too....we hang a lot!!!! Enjoy the pictures!!!

Look at the BIG FOOT!!!! I wear a size 6.5 shoe!!!

I know that when Mommy or Daddy pull a camera out that I am suppose to smile big!!!!

Kisses....


I said something funny...as usual!!!


I like Cousin Jareen...we have fun!!!! Uncle Raaj is only here for the summer but we have had fun all summer. When I go and stay with Granna I go right to Uncle Raaj's room. His bed is low so I can crawl up there all by myself. AND he likes to listen to music. So we just hang out!!!! Until next time....



No comments: