Friday, January 1, 2010

I have an announcement!!!!!

If you can read any of my shirt you will see that we are having a NEW BABY!!!!!! You read that right...I am going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!!! And I promise to be the bestest big brother EVER!!!!

Mommy and Daddy found out about the baby in September but kept it a secret until Thanksgiving when they announced it...via my t-shirt!! It was fun!!! I don't really care if it is a little sister or brother, but we went to the doctor with Mommy on Wednesday and found out that I am going to be getting a Little BROTHER this May!!!! Boy do I have lots to teach him!!! I am so excited!!!! Oh and Mommy and Daddy decided to name him Noah Oliver Douglass (Oliver after my Great Grandpa Mann).

One thing I REALLY like to do is to kiss Mommy's belly. I know there is something growing in there (because it is getting bigger and bigger) and she said it was called a baby. So when we are sitting together I lift up her shirt to give the baby a kiss...sometimes I blow raspberry's on the belly too...I think it is funny!!!

Daddy will be setting up Noah's blog this weekend so I will be sure to post what the site is so you can keep up with mommy's growing belly and Noah's progress!!!!!

Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Taffy J said...

Congratulations to the three of you.

Taffy

Prince Aiden said...

Thanks!!!!! All three of us will be there the first weekend of February...I will call you.

Aja