Wednesday, April 29, 2009

8 Months Old

Aiden,

Tonight at 10:13pm will mark the start of the 8th month of me being blessed with you in my life. In the past 8 months you have changed immensely. You have been a happy baby from day one and that has not changes at all. You wake up smiling and continue that beautiful two tooth smile for the whole day.

I think that any day now you are going to say Mama...but maybe that is wishful thinking. No more new words lately but I know that once you start talking...there is going to be no shutting you up (you will get that lovely trait from your mommy). You can now wave bye bye and it is the cutest thing EVER!!!! AND you want to walk more than anything. We will see if you get that down before we go to Hilton Head...your GrandPaul and Great Gran would just love that!!!

Lots happened in your 7th month. You got sick TWICE and one of those sicknesses was your first ear infection. Mommy and Daddy hate it when you are sick but you are the ultimate trooper. You are still not sleeping through the night...which means that Mommy is not sleeping through the night either...but that is okay. When you are ready you will do it on your own. You also went on your second airplane ride this past month...back to Minnesota. You got to meet some of your tons of cousins.

Month 8 will be just as busy, but you like being busy just as much as Mommy does. I enjoy every day that I get to wake up next to you. Soon you will be 1 year old (Mommy will be beginning the planning of that event soon) and an official big boy. I hope that you don't grow up too fast because I am trying to cherish every day with you knowing how blessed I am to have you.

I love you high as the sky and deep as the sea,

Mommy

No comments: