Thursday, April 2, 2009

Roseola

This week I was super sick. I had a fever all week...as high as 102.8 so Mommy and Daddy were really freaking out trying to figure out what was wrong with me. After 2 days of a high fever the Parents took me to see Dr. Doyles-Little (my Pediatrician). She looked me over and then sent me to get my blood drawn. mommy stayed in the lobby while Daddy took me back for the blood test. I think she thought I was going to cry. But I was a big boy, didn't shed a tear. I even put my arm out for them to insert the needle!!!
The Doctor said that I had a virus, and that it was probaby Roseola because that is what was going around. She said that my fever would go away in the next 36 hours...which it did...and then I would get a pink rash...which I kinda did. Mommy was afraid that we would have to post pone our trip to Minnesota but the Doctor said I would be fine. And see....I am!!!
What's up next...going to Minnesota with Mommy for Granna's Mom's 80th Birthday Party. I am excited cuz I get to see Granddad, Uncle Raaj, Auntie Talia and Cousin Garyson!!!!