Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Beautiful Saturday!!!

Today it was really nice outside. Mommy was really sleepy so she took a nap, and I hung out with Daddy for a while. When she woke up she put me in some cooler clothes and this weird hat and we went outside and played in the grass!!!! It was so fun!!!

"Mommy...are you serious with this hat?"

"Here Pacee Pac..."

"Pac...what is all that stuff on you...let me see..."

No people your eyes are not deceiving you....Mommy got the hint and went out and got me that toy that I liked at Cousin Garyson's house!!!!

This is the life...play a little then chill out on Mommy with a cool bottle of water...

Auntie Lauren came over to get Mommy to go to the nail place...this is how she says goodbye...lol...

...With lots of kisses...

And at the end of this long beautiful Saturday I conk out on the couch with Daddy. Like I said...this is the life!!!!

No comments: