Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun Times with Cousin Garyson

We stayed with Auntie Talia and Cousin Garyson as usual. And it was cool...Cousin Garyson is walking and I liked watching him. I am now determined to walk more than ever!!!! We had lots of fun, Cousin Garyson has lots of cool toys all over the house. And books too. I have books in my room but they don't talk like the ones Cousin Garyson has.

We played a lot with this cool toy Cousin Garyson has...it is a Laugh and Groove table by Leap Frog. Cousin Garyson showed me how to play on it.


Then I got the hang of it myself and I loved this thing. Once again I hope Mommy took note so she can get me one when we get home!!!

"Oh yeah...I like this..."

Then Cousin Garyson was showing me how to read a book. Mommy and Daddy read to me but he was speaking my kind of language.

"See Aiden this is how you do it"
"Okay, well let me try Garyson"

"Okay well let's read it together..."

Then it was bath time. Auntie Talia had been giving me and Cousin Garyson baths together since we got in town but Mommy always misses it. But this time she was there to see how much fun we have. I noticed a few things that were different from when Daddy gives me a bath. First Cousin Garyson has bath toys!!!! AND he gets to sit in lots of water...I hope Mommy took note at how much fun I was having so she could tell Daddy.

"Man look at all these TOYS!!!! Mine, Mine, All Mine!!!"

"Look at all this water...I like splashing it it!!!!"

"Hey buddy...there is no splashing in the bath tub...Mommy tell him..." "What do you mean no splashing...why else do you have all this water?

"Garyson you should try chewing on these things...they feel good on the gums..."

"You're right Aiden...why didn't I think of this first? I am the elder of the two of us...""I am outta here...you comin Aiden?"


No comments: