Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flight to Minnesota

Mommy and I just got to Minnesota for a week long trip. We ended up going 3 days earlier because Mommy's cousin passed away and she wanted to go to the funeral. The plane ride was okay...it was the first time that we had to change planes on the way up there and I didnt like that!!! And boy did I let Mommy know. Mommy was glad that the first plane was almost empty so I didnt disturb all of the people. The second plane ride was better (and completely full)...I slept the whole way.


(I was playing in the Memphis Airport while we waited for the second flight)

While I was playing on the first flight I figured out how to put my seat belt on...ain't I smart!!!! Watch me as I figure it out...

hmmm...what is this I see...


So here is one piece...what does this fit into....

Ahhh haaa....this is pretty cool....

We got to Minnesota safe and sound. Auntie Talia and Garyson were there to pick us up. We have a fun filled week ahead of us!!!

No comments: