Monday, December 22, 2008

First Food!!!!

So today Daddy and I (Mommy) took Aiden to his 4 month check up. We were really anxious to see how much he weighed and his length. Wonder what it is....drum roll please...16lbs 12oz and 26in long!!! Aiden is a giant!!! He wears 6 month clothing for goodness sake!!! The doctor said that he is in the 90th percentile for his height and weight for his age...90th!!!! OMG.

She also said that it was okay to give him rice cereal twice a day and even a little juice (no more ethan 4oz a day and it could only be apple or white grape), which got me really excited because I was not expecting her to say that. So this evening I went and bought him some Organic Brown Rice cereal and some apple juice with the plans on giving him cereal before bed.

It was pure comedy watching Aiden try and eat. He didn't know what to do...should I swallow or spit it out? He did a little of both!!! He was such a mess when he was finished that I wonder how much he actually ate!!! So enjoy the pics below. Daddy and Uncle Travis were both taking pictures so I am sure that Daddy will add some of his pictures later.

(We didn't get to take pictures with Santa today so we are going to attempt to do that tomorrow...time permitting)

(This is Aiden saying, "Okay I am done...now get me out of this thing!!!")

No comments: