Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lenox Mall

So Saturday was the first time that I went to the mall with BOTH Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and I are always at this mall but it was fun having Daddy there too. The best part was that I got to sit in my stroller like a big boy. Normally Mommy has me in that car seat thing that I cant move in nor see what is going on, or she has me in the carrier. The carrier is cool because I can see, but then I cant move. So I LOVED being in the stroller looking out at what was going on...AND that black thing in front of me served as a great chewy for these throbbing gums.

"Daddy hold on...that's not my good side"


"OK now I'm ready...take the picture."


"What is holding me back!?!?!?! Release me!"


"heyyy... this is fun....I love people watching!!"


"Yea...I'm my Mommy's body guard....Act like you know!"


"I BLEW UP my diaper while daddy was in the fitting room...ha ha"

"I recently discovered that I can blow bubbles
with this CONTINUOUS supply of drool.
(Check out my fresh new shoes...
I'm like daddy..I wear my new shoes out the store.)
"

No comments: