Saturday, January 3, 2009

Milestone!!!!

Yesterday Aiden and I hung out over Cousin Rick and Adrienne's house. the day started out with a New Year's breakfast that was yummy!!! It was Daddy, Uncle Travis, Lauren, Uncle Travis' friend Fred, his girlfriend TK and Myself. Then we all vegged out and took a nap...well everyone but me!!! Then everyone left except Aiden and myself because he was sleeping so well that I didn't want to wake him up and besides...I had nothing else better to do. So we hung out ALL day. Aiden LOVES Cousin Rick...they were watching the Floetry Live concert and Aiden fell asleep in his lap...it was too cute.

Cousin Adrienne and Rick watched Aiden for me so I could go to Babies R Us to get his Excersaucer. Of course I ended up buying a bunch of stuff that I convinced myself I needed. Plus some of the stuff I need for Teia's baby shower gift. Anywhoo when I got back I somehow convinced Cousin Rick to help me put the Excersaucer together...well more like he put it together. I mean he need the practice...they are expecting a little boy I have nicknamed "Deuce" in May.

While Rick was putting it together I was on the floor playing with Aiden when I noticed how determined he was to try and roll over. So I watched in anticipation because I just knew that he was going to do it...and after about 3 minutes of trying he finally did it!!! Aiden rolled over from his back to his stomach!!! Then he got tired of being on his stomach (which is nothing new because he hates tummy time) and rolled back over onto his back. I was so excited, but mad that I didn't get a picture of it...lol. Oh well.

All in all it was a nice relaxing day. Today was as well. We hung out and watched the Falcons loose to Arizona...UGH!!!!

Aiden and I will be getting ready for our big trip to Minnesota this week...I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: