Friday, January 30, 2009

Partay!!!!

Today was Godfather Uncle Travis' (who we will call GUT) girlfriend Lauren's birthday, so I got to go to dinner with everyone!!! I like staying up past bedtime but once it gets too far past and I don't get to go to sleep I tend to have a melt down. But more on that later. It was fun hanging out with the big people. There was this cold round thing that I was determined to put in my mouth. It felt good on my gums...which by the way are very sore...I hope that these darn teeth pop through any day now. I did finally get to go to sleep at about 11pm!!! But boy did I have fun until I did. (Mommy was the MAMArazzi because Daddy forgot his camera...can you BELIEVE that???!!!)

Godfather Uncle Travis and Lauren

I have my eye on something to get later...I see you round white thing!!

Almost go it....

Success!!!!


Mommy, you look like you need a nap...

This is Daddy's attempt at putting me to sleep...I wanted to PLAY!!!

Now I am trying to get this white stuff that is covering the table...it makes a funny noise!!

Happy Birthday!!!! (Yes that is Aunt Stick in the top corner)

What is up next you ask? Super Bowl is Sunday so Granna, Pop-Pop, GUT and Lauren are coming over to watch some Football!!! Then Mommy is going out of town for one night next weekend...so I guess I will be staying with Daddy all by myself (this should be interesting...he he he). THEN Valentine's Day weekend Lubby is coming to see me!!! YAY!!!! Mommy and I went and did something special for Daddy, my grandparents, great grandparents, godparents and aunties...but they wont find out what it is for a week or so...but they should be VERY excited!!!! So until next time....

No comments: